Create an account now and get these great benefits!
- With a personal account, you can save your information. No more re-entering the same details each time you complete another course!
Take the Course Once and Get a Certificate for Each of Your Licenses
- Do you have more than one license? Enter all your licenses in your account, sign in before taking a course or registering, and a certificate will be automatically produced for each license in your account.
- Are you licensed in more than one state? Enter each license in your account, sign in before taking a course or registering, and a certificate will be automatically produced for each license in your account.
Keep Track of Your Certificates
- View and print certificates for courses you've completed at any time.
Wild Iris Medical Education is accredited and approved as a Continuing Education provider by:
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
Accepted by licensing boards in all 50 states and U.S. Territories
- California Board of Nursing
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida CE Broker
- District of Columbia Board of Nursing
- Commission for Case Manager Certification
- American Occupational Therapy Association
Courses are accepted by NBCOT
- Physical Therapy Board of California
Accepted by PT boards in many other states
- Coastal Valleys EMS Agency (California)
Courses are accepted by the NREMT Board
- See also Approval Information for State-Required CE
We have Quality Educational Content
Course content is founded on evidence-based information and undergoes a comprehensive editorial review process. Our authors are healthcare practitioners and writers who are knowledgeable, degreed, licensed and/or certified in their areas of expertise and they strive to present balanced, unbiased perspectives.
Our Website is Easy to Use
We make earning CEUs as easy as possible…in three easy steps.
- Read the course
- Pass the test and complete the course evaluation
- Register and pay for your Certificate of Completion
Certificates are immediately displayed for printing and an e-mail confirmation with a link to the Certificate is sent. (Or, registration by mail or fax is also available.)
Our Payment System is Safe and Secure
Our registration system is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for safe transport of information over the Internet to our GlobalSign Certified secure server. This protects your information so that it cannot be read while it is in transit and ensures that it arrives safely at our server. More details are available on our Security page.
Our Customer Service is Timely and Efficient
Customer service is available by telephone, fax, and e-mail, with timely and knowledgeable replies.
Records are retained for six years. Completed contact hours can be verified if a customer is audited by his/her licensing board. Electronic copies of lost or damaged certificates are available at no additional charge.
TIMELY ELECTRONIC REPORTING
We report successful course completions for:
- Florida licensees, to CE Broker
- New York-specific courses, to the New York State Board of Education