How to Create an Account
Two things you’ll need before starting are:
- A unique e-mail address. If you don’t already have your own e-mail address, you can get one for free at websites such as Google Mail or Yahoo Mail.
- Your license number(s) on hand so you can enter your license information when you create your account.
Entering your license number(s) as part of your account information enables our system to match your license information with course registrations you have completed with us prior to creating your account.
Instructions | Printer-friendly Instructions
(both sets of instructions appear in a new window/tab of your browser)
Where to Create Your Account
Start at the Wild Iris Medical Education website for your primary license, profession or focus area and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Creating an account is free and takes only a few minutes. Although you do not have to create an account to take a course and get your certificate, it will save you valuable time for future courses and enable you to view your course completions at any time.
- Registering for a completed course at a guest does not create an account.
- If you took a course from us in the past, that does not mean you have created an account.
- Your web browser must be set to allow cookies in order to create an account. If you try to create an account and see a message that your browser is not accepting cookies, you can find instructions for enabling cookies in this useful guide from Google.
- Questions? See our FAQ.