Occupational Therapy Continuing Education
Approved by AOTA to Provide OT CEUs
Accepted by the NBCOT Certificate Renewal Program
Welcome to our new responsive website.
Designed for optimal user experience, the new wildirismedicaleducation.com provides exceptional accessibility on devices of any size. Now you can do your learning on-the-go, on your tablet, laptop and smartphone, as well as your desktop. Enjoy learning from the comfort of your favorite location.
Learn more about our new website...
Earn Your OT CEUs Today!
Our convenient, secure system and high quality, affordable online courses make it easy to fulfill your CE requirements. Wild Iris Medical Education has provided over 1.5 million contact hours of continuing education to OTs, OTAs, and other healthcare professionals since 1998.
Read what our customers say...
AOTA Approved Provider
Wild Iris Medical Education is approved as a provider of occupational therapy continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association. Our courses are also accepted by NBCOT.
25% off through May 31, 2016: Asthma
- Burnout: Coping with Job-Related Stress in Healthcare
- Suicide Intervention and Prevention
- Suicide Intervention and Prevention for Washington OT/OTA
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting in Pennsylvania: Mandated Reporter Training (2 CH)
- Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting in Pennsylvania: Mandated Reporter Training (3 CH)
- All OT Courses
HOW IT WORKS
- No pre-registration or account required
- Read and print the entire course at no charge
- Take the test absolutely risk-free
- Pass the test and complete an evaluation
- Register your course completion and pay
- Get your certificate instantly online and by email
- Get personal customer service when you need help
- Create a free personal account for access to all your certificates anytime, and save time registering your future course completions
“Thank you for providing valuable continuing education in a low stress, easy to learn environment. I will recommend your continuing education site to all I work with.” —Elizabeth S.